Friday, May 10, 2013

We're Ready

Dear Baby Boy,

I just thought I'd let you know that we are all ready for your arrival. We've been workin' hard to make sure you have everything you need when you get here...

Here's Dad hanging some lanterns for your nursery



You and me organizing your tiny clothes (that are hard to fold)




We've got everything packed and ready to go to the hospital


Most of the bags are from meets back in the day. One was from regionals when I was 12 and one from Western Nationals when I was 18... and now they're filled with stuff for the hospital to have my first baby :)  Life flies by. Obviously the Monsters aren't for me... or you. 

So now we're all ready for ya and are just impatiently waiting. It's harder to wait now that we've got everything ready to go. 

You have a place to come home in the car





You have a place to sleep






You have a place to eat





You have a place to get changed




You have a place to get clean





... and a place to dry off





You have a place to play





And a place to chill ;)




Soon we'll have pics of all these things + you :)

Can't wait!


















1 comment:

  1. Awwwww so cute. I hate th waitinh.... I loved Masons birth because it caught me off guard, but ellie drug on forever. I was waiting for her for 3 weeks. I had a dream last night you had him:) he will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete