Tuesday, November 6, 2012

12 weeks, 3 days

Well I voted for your future today. I hope it's a bright one and that you live in an even better America than I did growing up (which was a great one). Of course God holds your future and the future of our whole country, but we still have to do our part as citizens of the greatest country in the world to raise our voice for Christian values because God does give us a free will. If we chose to follow and honor Him then He will continue to bless our nation. Maybe we will even see revival in your America! Wouldn't that be exciting!? Pastor always reminds us to pray for revival in our country. Anything is possible with God!

So, you went with us to the polls today. I saw a couple babies in strollers there too so you were in good company ;) Tonight we are going over to Grandma (Grammy? She thinks she's going to be called Grammy, but we'll see) and Grandpa Waldram's house to watch the results. Grandma made an elephant cake like she does on presidential election years.

As far as the pregnancy goes, I'm feeling well, just still tired. I fall asleep so early (which means I'm missing all the episodes of Hollywood Treasures that dad watches after I fall asleep at like 9:30!). I could probably take like 3 naps a day. Hope the energy starts coming back soon! Ash says that I should be able to feel you in a few weeks!!!! I can't wait! That's going to be so cool! I guess you're about the size of a lime these days and your just a wigglin' fool who squints and has reflexes and I guess your eyes moved from the side of your head to the front.... which I'm thankful for ;) I need to start belly pics but I never feel like getting pretty enough for one cuz I'm super lazy and just want to take naps haha. Poor dad. I will take one this week though :) makeup and everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment