Monday, December 31, 2012

Half Way!

Well lots of things have happened in the last few weeks. Uncle Nate asked Auntie Karin to marry him! :D That was exciting. I guess they both would have been your aunt and uncle whether they were married or not ;) You got lots of Christmas gifts: super cute shoes, lots of books, a lantern for your nursery and Dad got you your first toy! He wanted to pick something special for you to remember as your first toy and got you your very own telephone with wheels and eyes! I think you'll love it. I can't wait to try your tiny shoes on ya. They're adorable. 

Also, we hit a mile stone this weekend -

HALF WAY THROUGH THE PREGNANCY! 

Pretty exciting stuff! Dad and I took a little weekend away/babymoon up to Sun Valley and hashed out lots of potential names... no luck yet ;) Wish we could get your input on this. I am feeling you every day now and your kicks are getting much stronger. It feels much different than before where I was really unsure of what I was feeling. The Dr. said that my placenta is on the front of my belly so that's why it took a little longer to feel your kicks. The other day I was lying on my back and could feel you moving a lot so I just pressed my hand against my belly whilst I read and I could even feel a couple kicks with my hand! Such a neat feeling! I've been having Dad put his hand there when I can tell you're moving but he hasn't felt ya yet. 

Here we are at 20 weeks. Half way there! 





1 comment:

  1. AWwwww so cute! How fun! So miss those moments! It will be exciting when Drew can feel!

    ReplyDelete